July 4 is just a few days away! Have any plans?
Below is a list of plenty of things you can do in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Whether you want to see the traditional fireworks, attend a rooftop party, or go to an outdoor movie, there’s something for everybody.
Have a Happy Independence Day!
- CBS Studio Center’s 4th of July Fireworks & VIP Celebration.
- Redondo Beach 4th of July Fireworks at Seaside Lagoon.
- Topanga Canyon’s Theatricum Botanicum’s 3rd Annual Independence Day Old Fashioned Barn Dance and Barbecue.
- 67th Annual John Olguin Southbay July 4th Spectacular, a free event in San Pedro.
- L.A. Freedom Festival in Century City.
- 91st Annual Americafest at The Rose Bowl.
- Rooftop party at the Ace Hotel in Downtown L.A., California Sol 4th of July.
- West Valley’s July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza in Woodland Hills.
- Fireworks and Jurassic Park at Hollywood Forever, hosted by Cinespia.
- Grand Park’s 4th of July Block Party.
- Parade and skydivers at the Pacific Palisades 4th of July Parade & Fireworks Show.
- Queen Mary’s Fourth of July party. Buy tickets here.
- July 4th at the Marina
- The Hollywood Bowl fireworks with a performance from Pentatonix.
- Go to a museum! The Getty Center, LACMA, and The Broad will be open. Times vary.
- Culver City Fourth of July Fireworks Show.